• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Active "T" Day

OneShotXD

3 Year Member
Oh yeah! The time I spent with my Rose Hair Ungoliant it wouldn't sit still and even now some major grooming is happening. I've only been a T owner for a couple days but I've enjoyed it so much so far. :cool:

Sabeth

3 Year Member
No, Lulu has been extremely sluggish for the last week. She's low-key in general, but now she's in premolt and it seems she has slowed up even more. I can't take her out now or even touch her until sometime after the molt...that's been hard! But I have 2 more Ts coming this week!!! One is an A. versicolor and the other is an A. geniculata so I'm hoping to see some action. Can't wait. :)

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
No, Lulu has been extremely sluggish for the last week. She's low-key in general, but now she's in premolt and it seems she has slowed up even more. I can't take her out now or even touch her until sometime after the molt...that's been hard! But I have 2 more Ts coming this week!!! One is an A. versicolor and the other is an A. geniculata so I'm hoping to see some action. Can't wait. :)

Awe I'm sorry that Lulu has been a little down.:( But two new T's!! That will definitely bring some action, Pictures please! :D

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Oh yeah! The time I spent with my Rose Hair Ungoliant it wouldn't sit still and even now some major grooming is happening. I've only been a T owner for a couple days but I've enjoyed it so much so far. :cool:

Same here! I am a new T owner as well, had mine for about a week. And I am really enjoying him, its a lot better and different than watching videos on youtube than up close and personal with your very own. Love it! :)

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Mine has been spinning webs for the past 2 days, hes been very active! Makes me feel like a proud parent because I know he is comfortable :) every time I open his lid he crawls right on my hand. I love him!

Latest posts