• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A questionnaire on tarantula husbandry

Robert Gliniany

Hi all,

My name is Robert Gliniany. I am a third year student in the University of South Wales and i am studying to be a Design and Technology teacher. My final project for the year is a pre-fabricated, custom built tarantula enclosures for terrestrial and arboreal tarantulas.
My custom designs will come with a Temperature/humidity sensor and a micro camera which is accessible from any device with a wifi signal, anywhere in the world.

I was wondering if anyone could kindly help me with a short questionnaire i have created to help me with my project?

The link for it is as follows: https://forms.gle/hxY2Lk9rBu1WCsUg8

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Robert Gliniany

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi all,

My name is Robert Gliniany. I am a third year student in the University of South Wales and i am studying to be a Design and Technology teacher. My final project for the year is a pre-fabricated, custom built tarantula enclosures for terrestrial and arboreal tarantulas.
My custom designs will come with a Temperature/humidity sensor and a micro camera which is accessible from any device with a wifi signal, anywhere in the world.

I was wondering if anyone could kindly help me with a short questionnaire i have created to help me with my project?

The link for it is as follows: https://forms.gle/hxY2Lk9rBu1WCsUg8

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Robert Gliniany
Done

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you very much.

I am not sure I will have helped much. My enclosures came from a variety of sources, several came with T's & to be perfectly honest, the only ones that cost me £50 or more, were the ones that included the cost of the T. My enclosures include, 5 large sweet jars for under £11 including postage. They make great arboreal enclosures. Deli tubs from poundland for larger slings & a large, clear plastic, storage box from Asda for one of my large girls.

Robert Gliniany

Oh no believe me your information is exactly what i need. Its fantastic to get other peoples opinion in the hobby. I only own a B Hamorii (Not for lack of trying to persuade my wife to let me have more though lol) so its good to get more experienced opinion.

Robert Gliniany

I am not sure I will have helped much. My enclosures came from a variety of sources, several came with T's & to be perfectly honest, the only ones that cost me £50 or more, were the ones that included the cost of the T. My enclosures include, 5 large sweet jars for under £11 including postage. They make great arboreal enclosures. Deli tubs from poundland for larger slings & a large, clear plastic, storage box from Asda for one of my large girls.
Oh no believe me your information is exactly what i need. Its fantastic to get other peoples opinion in the hobby. I only own a B Hamorii (Not for lack of trying to persuade my wife to let me have more though lol) so its good to get more experienced opinion.