• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A New Tarantula owner

Raven802

3 Year Member
My name is Raven and I have two Ts
A lasiodora parahybana and a brachypelma Albopilosum. Both are females. I did have a Male Avicularia Avicularia. Unfortunately he passed away. I live Canada in British Columbia. I am on the look out for a female Avicularia Metallica and I always wanted a female Grammostola pulcheria. I like a 2 inch or bigger. :) ty

lasiodora-parahybana1980

3 Year Member
My name is Raven and I have two Ts
A lasiodora parahybana and a brachypelma Albopilosum. Both are females. I did have a Male Avicularia Avicularia. Unfortunately he passed away. I live Canada in British Columbia. I am on the look out for a female Avicularia Metallica and I always wanted a female Grammostola pulcheria. I like a 2 inch or bigger. :) ty
Welcome Raven, I am fans of both of the T's you have as well. Still debating on avicularia I've seen recently at local pet place. By the way, I new to this forum as well. Best wishes. Ben.

Stan Schultz

3 Year Member
My name is Raven and ...

... I live Canada in British Columbia...

Hi Raven! And, I'm Stan Schultz, author of The Tarantula Keeper's Guide. And my home base is Calgary, Alberta. (Although as I type this I'm a snowbird, vacationing in far southern Texas. The temperature here is 82° F - 28° C. Everybody up north, eat your hearts out!)

Get back to me via private E-mail (addy in my sig, below) and I might be able to help you find what you want from a Canadian source. (Fewer Customs entanglements.)

Cheers,