• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US A. geniculata, L. parahybana, C. cyaneopubescens, H. maculata, male H. sp. "columbia"

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you can send me a pic of an example of your packing, I would like to acquire the GBB based on that. Not trying to be difficult but the tarantulas safety is of the utmost importance to me. I hope you understand. Please and thank you. :) I can pay promptly afterwards.

Killapriest187

3 Year Member
Hello again Albert,
Just wondering if you ever heard back from the other person that was interested in your lp? I am talking with several lp owners about purchasing one and if I can lock one in that would be great. If it's gone that's cool, any info would be great.
Thanks,
killapriest187

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
If you can send me a pic of an example of your packing, I would like to acquire the GBB based on that. Not trying to be difficult but the tarantulas safety is of the utmost importance to me. I hope you understand. Please and thank you. :) I can pay promptly afterwards.

I won't be able to ship any of the animals until Tuesday, March 14th. But yea, I describe my packaging and then post a picture later on if you want. The animal will be put in a plastic deli cup (air holes) with a very slightly moist paper towel (still looks dry). That will go into an 8" x 8" x 8" box with a double layer of large-type bubble wrap (no excess space to shake around).

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I won't be able to ship any of the animals until Tuesday, March 14th. But yea, I describe my packaging and then post a picture later on if you want. The animal will be put in a plastic deli cup (air holes) with a very slightly moist paper towel (still looks dry). That will go into an 8" x 8" x 8" box with a double layer of large-type bubble wrap (no excess space to shake around).

Thank you. Yes, please post pics. I get an idea of how you pack but pictures do better justice. You use a thick layer of paper towel inside the deli cup, right?

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
Yea exactly. I'm still not back at university (spring break) but once I get back I'll make a faux package with pics. I don't leave empty space in the tupperware so the T won't jiggle around but won't be crushed, and I don't leave empty space in the box so the Tupperware can't shake around either. the tupperware is also centered in the box.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yea exactly. I'm still not back at university (spring break) but once I get back I'll make a faux package with pics. I don't leave empty space in the tupperware so the T won't jiggle around but won't be crushed, and I don't leave empty space in the box so the Tupperware can't shake around either. the tupperware is also centered in the box.

Sounds good to me! :)

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
IMG_1735.JPG
IMG_1736.JPG
IMG_1737.JPG

Austin S.

3 Year Member
Don't judge me people. LOL

Here is a packing pictorial thread I made for ATS, around 10 years ago, when I was a drunken buffoon more than likely. So if there is anything out of the ordinary, that is most likely why. ;)

http://atshq.org/boards/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14213

Hope this helps you Albert.
If the versi, or GBB is still available, let me know.

****FYI****
Do NOT use hand warmers!

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
Don't judge me people. LOL

Here is a packing pictorial thread I made for ATS, around 10 years ago, when I was a drunken buffoon more than likely. So if there is anything out of the ordinary, that is most likely why. ;)

http://atshq.org/boards/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14213

Hope this helps you Albert.
If the versi, or GBB is still available, let me know.

****FYI****
Do NOT use hand warmers!

Dont worry, no handwarmers will be used. The versi is taken, but the GBB might be available. Depends on whether or not Casey K wants it.

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
Yes. How do you accept payments? PayPal only?

paypal, venmo, or just mailing cash if you're comfortable with that. PM me the shipping address, shipping will probably be around 15$. I'll send a tracking number as well. However a massive cold front just came into the northeast US, so I don't think I'll be able to ship until next week.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
paypal, venmo, or just mailing cash if you're comfortable with that. PM me the shipping address, shipping will probably be around 15$. I'll send a tracking number as well. However a massive cold front just came into the northeast US, so I don't think I'll be able to ship until next week.

That's fine with me. Tarantulas safety is #1 priority. I am sending you a private message now for further details. Thank you.