• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US A. geniculata, L. parahybana, C. cyaneopubescens, H. maculata, male H. sp. "columbia"

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
Hey, so here's the list of species that have to go. I can attempt to sex or upload ventral pics of the unsexed animals if requested.

The A. geniculata "Brazilian White Knee" is about 4-5 inches. Active and curious, it comes out and explores when you disturb the tank. 50$
IMG_1138.JPG
IMG_1146.JPG

Here's the A. versicolor "Antilles Pinktoe" It's about 2.5 inches. Loves making elaborate web tunnels, has never shown aggression. Super docile. 30$
IMG_1150.JPG
IMG_1392.JPG

H. maculata, "Togo Starburst Baboon" about 2 inches maybe more. 20$
IMG_0670.JPG

L. parahybana "Brazilian Salmon Pink-haired Birdeater" , 5-6 inches. 30$
IMG_1394.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG

C. cyaneopubescens "Green Bottle Blue" 2-3inches. Very active. 50$:
IMG_1158.JPG

And finally an adult male Hapalopus sp. "Columbia" aka the pumpkin patch T. 1.5 inches. Tame. Would be ideal for mating. 10$.
IMG_1400.JPG

Please, ask any questions that you have. Prices are negotiable. I'm in the Philadelphia area, so immediate pickup/delivery is possible if you live nearby. ALSO if anyone is interested I have a variety of cages available, from sling sized cages to adult cages. And yes, I am willing to ship.

Last edited:

Sonorantree

3 Year Member
Albert, I'm interested in the A geniculata and A versicolor. I've been looking for females, and that is really what I would like. Any idea on those two? Also, I'm unclear, are you willing to ship? LAG? Thank you, Paul.

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
Yes, I'm willing to ship. Let me try to get some ventral shot later tonight, and I'll upload them here. My gut says the genic is a female, probably because of how stocky it is, but I have no idea on the versicolor.

Sonorantree

3 Year Member
Albert, that will be great if you can put up some pictures. Maybe someone will be able to tell for sure... I'll probably take both unless somebody says they are both males! I live outside Phoenix Arizona (85342), so our temps are fine for shipping. How about on that end? Paypal goods and services?

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
Albert, that will be great if you can put up some pictures. Maybe someone will be able to tell for sure... I'll probably take both unless somebody says they are both males! I live outside Phoenix Arizona (85342), so our temps are fine for shipping. How about on that end? Paypal goods and services?

Cool. I'll get the shots up tomorrow!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi! I'm interested in the C. cyaneopubescens. I don't care what the sex is because males are pretty hard to find. Females usually run dominant in the species but if I got a female I wouldn't be disappointed. It's the only species that I like to acquire regardless of sex. :) Please let me know what shipping would be to 29301. Thanks!

Killapriest187

3 Year Member
Hello Albert McHugh, I am interested in several of your tarantulas, particularly the lasiodora parahybana and the A. Versicolor. I am outside of Chicago and will happily pay for shipping. I'm just waiting for my membership to this site to be "confirmed" and I'll pm you. Hope to talk soon!
Matt Priest (killapriest187 on here)

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
Hello Albert McHugh, I am interested in several of your tarantulas, particularly the lasiodora parahybana and the A. Versicolor. I am outside of Chicago and will happily pay for shipping. I'm just waiting for my membership to this site to be "confirmed" and I'll pm you. Hope to talk soon!
Matt Priest (killapriest187 on here)

I'm waiting on a response for the LP at the moment, but if that user fails to respond or declines, then you have it!

Albert McHugh

3 Year Member
B51BAEEF-D365-490F-AD11-3CBAC4060098.JPG
8C2F5995-B4FD-40A0-90D5-B6D720559FFB.JPG
C68CC9DF-824D-47A1-8C44-8DD741080A60.JPG
B51BAEEF-D365-490F-AD11-3CBAC4060098.JPG
7B7D7E7F-B59C-42FB-B116-3E806D9CDD2C.JPG

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you so much for responding promptly to my inquiry about the C. cyaneopubescens, however, I wish to opt out of purchase due to void LAG with all shipping options. Thank you for your time and I hope someone gives the beautiful T a good home. :)

Latest posts