• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US A few tarantulas- AWESOME prices!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
TARANTULAS FOR SALE:

0.0.xx 2i (fixing to molt to 3i) Poecilotheria vittata "Ghost Ornamental"- $18 each

0.1 Adult Female Ornithoctonus aureotibialis- $100

0.1 3-3.5" Lasiodora parahybana- $65

0.0.2 ~3" Brachypelma klaasi (prob males)- $75 each

1.0 MM Cyriocosmus bertae- $65

0.0.1 2.5" Pterinopelma sazimai- $75

0.0.1 2.5" Dolichothele diamantinensis- SOLD

0.0.3 2+" Monocentropus balfouri- $75 ea or $150 for the communal SOLD

0.0.xx 1/2"+ Ceratogyrus sanderi- $30 ea or 2@$50 or 3@$80

Priority shipping (2-3 day) is a flat rate of $15. Express shipping (1-2 day) is a flat rate of $45. Heat packs are included at no additional cost. I offer LAG on both shipping methods given my TOS are followed:

TOS:
*Must report any issues within 2 hours of delivery or pickup.

*In event of DOA I will replace specimen(s) if they are available in stock. If not, I will submit a refund of purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason.

*In the event that your package is returned to the courier facility for any reason (usually absence at time of delivery but not limited to), LAG is void and no refund given. This term only applies to packages that require a signature upon delivery.

*Photographic evidence will be required shall any issues arise.

*Temps required for LAG to apply will be between 40°f and 80°f. Anything below 40°f or above 80°f voids LAG, however, I'm very confident in my ability to pack and keep the tarantulas safe and warm during transit. Please check your current weather conditions and inform me of the most convenient time for tarantulas to be shipped to you.

Thank you all for looking and have a wonderful time adding to your collections!!

Payment: Google wallet only at this time.

Last edited:

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Casey, are you breeding P. regalis?? I have a mature male I'd send on loan. If not, do you know anyone who is breeding?

Latest posts