• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

:>

Lioth

3 Year Member
My name's Lioth and I come from the Philippines. I traveled here in Liberia when I was 11-12 years old and currently still here. I love tarantulas and scorpions, and usually all arachnids. I've recently freed a Feather leg baboon, but I've temporarily kept it for more than 2 days. So I hope you all welcome me, thanks! :3

Lioth

3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to TF.....do you have or plan on getting a T or 2 0r 3 :)
Well, I would try to find. But that would be extremely difficult because I think they only have those deadly baboons here in this country and I can't travel far right now. I would have to sacrifice my hobbies and interests lol. They usually kill them though and find them deadly, they barely even have stable hospitals and proper cure or medicine. I doubt that they would have cure for the T we caught, and so that was one of the reasons why we released it back to the wild, as I've mentioned. I just forgot to introduce myself first, sorry. I don't plan on staying here that much longer, of course unless if I need anything or I get a new kind of T. But I will try to help with all I can if I know a few info and experiences with you guys.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think it's pretty cool that you live in an area where you can see T's in the wild, too cold where I'm from to have wild species like that :) Happy you let him go though, hopefully he'll find himself a nice girl T to make some babies with :)

Lioth

3 Year Member
I think it's pretty cool that you live in an area where you can see T's in the wild, too cold where I'm from to have wild species like that :) Happy you let him go though, hopefully he'll find himself a nice girl T to make some babies with :)
In the wild? we found that thing in our house LOL.. well, this university just got rebuilt again (there had been a war 16 years ago) and the buildings got burnt. riiight before the war, there were lots of animals in the wild here and rare species.. now they're all gone. some of them are still there, the house we live in just got rebuilt around 2009. the national animal of Liberia is lion btw.. but they're no longer here. when they heard those gunshots they immediately evacuated to somewhere like kenya. I would assume that there are still a lot of scorps and ts here. :> i'm an arachnid lover too anyway, i love all kinds of animals actually. it's pretty hot in Africa lol I should really say. But the air here seems to be fresh enough. :)

Latest posts