• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 New E. Campestratus!

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm absolutely thrilled with the arrival of 2 new grown on E. Campestratus slings this morning been wanting these for a very long time :D a huge thankyou to @Enn49 for looking after and sending them onto me - I'm proud to now be a member of the E. Campestratus club and here's a few pics :D:D
IMG_20190817_134724.jpg
IMG_20190817_134458.jpg
IMG_20190817_134328.jpg

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Congratulations! You really wanted this species, I think I remember you saying, so happy you've got 2 lovely big slings.
Gosh, you seem to have a massive collection. I bet it's quicker to list the T's you haven't got lol :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congratulations! You really wanted this species, I think I remember you saying, so happy you've got 2 lovely big slings.
Gosh, you seem to have a massive collection. I bet it's quicker to list the T's you haven't got lol :)
Thankyou!:D yes that's true lol I can easily list what I haven't got:D cant help myself as far as Ts are concerned:p