• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some of my critters

Listershat

3 Year Member
Newslings.jpg
The new very active A. Seemanni (Blue Form) and the very shy B. Albopilosum. Sorry about the pics, took them as I was housing them. Will try to get decent ones when they've settled in a bit. Tarantula World are a cool company to deal with, good communication and good prices.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ahh very pretty. My old a seemani was always busy digging and burrowing she was gorgeous. Bet you are really pleased with your new babies. :)

Listershat

3 Year Member
WKandGK.jpg

The Giant White Knee, (Gennywho?) molting tonight. The Golden Knee, (my son's named it Jackie after Jackie Chan, which is cool, works either way) which has been in need of a shed for ages. looks like it'll split soon!

Listershat

3 Year Member
View attachment 2578
The Giant White Knee, (Gennywho?) molting tonight. The Golden Knee, (my son's named it Jackie after Jackie Chan, which is cool, works either way) which has been in need of a shed for ages. looks like it'll split soon!

Tried to sex it by the photo but there's a glare right where I could tell from a google photo. I'm thinking male, any ideas?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It would be near impossible from that photo to give an accurate guess. It looks very flat and "U" shaped to me, which to me looks female. But it is nowhere near close enough to tell.

How is the molt going?

Listershat

3 Year Member
SBFed+AGam.jpg

Slightly better pic of the new Blue Form Zebra sling and the Giant White Knee actually sat still for a pic after her molt. I suppose it's grown a little, not too much though.

Listershat

3 Year Member
DSC00931.JPG

My normal colour form Zebra Leg has molted for the first time in aeons! Thought she was going to be a dwarf for the rest of her life. ;) (Any faint blue tones on her are just due to the flash, she's really black & white).