• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some of my critters

Listershat

3 Year Member
DSC01490.JPG

The A. New River stayed out to pose while I filled the water dish rather than bolting underground as usual. Had to take a quick pic.

Listershat

3 Year Member
DSC01525.JPG

Two new additions! It's been months, (a few birthdays and christmas ahave been priorities) since I've bought a T.
Another B. Emilia sling which I hope I have better luck with, and this little stunner. It's a Vitalius Paranaensis. Never had a Vitalius before, supposed to be a typical Birdeater, (i.e. - keep your fingers well out of the way when they're bigger) like LP's and B&W Birdeaters. Got them from exotic-animals.co.uk Good prices and great comms.
Lost Jackie the G. Pulcheripes to a bad moult two weeks ago, have to get another soon.

Listershat

3 Year Member
DSC01547.JPG

I was getting a little concerned about the G. Rosea. The woman said he hadn't eaten for a while when I bought him. Thought maybe he was in pre-moult or just a typical Rosea / Porteri with no appetite but he's been getting a little skinny. Got some fat Morio worms today though and he's happily stuffing his face. Either he doesn't like crickets or he just couldn't be bothered to chase them. Soon fatten him up on these. ;)

Listershat

3 Year Member
DSC01933.JPG

Two newcomers! A tiny N. Chromatus and this stunning 5cm C. Fasciatum. Both from the Spider Shop, Chromatus was £3 and this was £18. Great prices and service.

Latest posts