• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some of my critters

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Never had one but had a Costa Rican zebra and she was one of the best ts i've ever had. I don't know if they are similar.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My one had a lovely belly and she had the best spinneretts she was really sweet. Made me think I should look for another one.....

Listershat

3 Year Member
DSC00880.JPG
Actually getting to see the B. Vagans today! (May have something to do with the fact that it's so stuffed on it's first smallish cricket, (it's used to pinheads) that it can't be bothered to move ;)).

Listershat

3 Year Member
DSC00890.JPG
Saw this little lady / guy in the pet shop whilst getting some substrate today and couldn't resist. Seems really mellow, the bloke in the shop picked it up in the bowl and it didn't move, just lazily kicked some hair at him. Gorgeous little thing. :)

Listershat

3 Year Member
DSC00897.JPG
A better pic of the new little Vagans stunner. Wanted to wait and get one in her new tank, but black spider + black substrate + a dark cave = a pretty dull photo.

Listershat

3 Year Member
Ordered a couple of slings today. One Curly Hair, (had a male a few years ago that didn't live long at all) AND a Blue Form Semanni! Can't wait, hope they're hardy slings..... :)

Latest posts