• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome

Winter46

Hello,

I am a hobbyist in Tennessee looking for a community to watch and maybe interact with. I have a MM P. metallica that I feel bad for, tapping away to females in nearby cages that he will not be able to procreate with (sac mates), so I made an account to hook him up. They seem pretty popular, so it shouldn't be too hard. I have done a breeder loan before, and I have had a batch of scorplings, but I am not comfortable enough to do any tarantula breeding myself at this point.

I have several tarantulas, a handful of scorpions (not literally :eek:), a few snakes, a couple lizards, and a cat.

I look forward to making your acquaintance!

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
Welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll be able to find a breeding partner for your P. metallica while you're here.

Winter46

Thank you, Cor, I hope so too!

Thank you, Oursapoil. His last molt was roughly 6 months ago. I know I am a little behind, but it has been pretty cold and things have been fairly busy.

Thank you, Enn49 and m0lsx.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome aboard!
Love to see some pics of your collection

Winter46

Thanks, octanejunkie! I will probably post some pictures in the near future. I am in the process of building new enclosures and am kind of embarrassed of some of the ones I currently have.

A quick list is 1.3 P metallica, 0.0.3 P sazimai, 0.1 T albopilosum, 0.0.1 C "hati hati," 0.1.5 H petersii (Asian forest scorpion, genus has been IDed), 0.1 normal ball python (hefty noodle), 1.0 anerythristic corn snake, 1.0 king snake (unknown ugly pink and yellow morph), 0.1 hypomelanistic red tail boa, 1.1 bearded dragons, and loud cat.

Latest posts