• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Wanted

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Yes welcome.

Hopefully the H. chilensis is more available in the UK/Europe than in the US. It is very hard to find here. Please do let us know if you are successful and feel free to introduce yourself in the introduction thread.

I believe we have quite a few tarantula keepers from the UK.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Eresus Spider Shop has slings for sale on their website. They are a bit pricey due to being so rare but you can look into it. :)
Hoping the store will thank you for the plug, not like the OP who saw your reply to his post.....but it is once again my sarcasm talking.... :cool:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hoping the store will thank you for the plug, not like the OP who saw your reply to his post.....but it is once again my sarcasm talking.... :cool:

I didn't pay attention to his location. :( He is in the UK.....although, Eresus Spider Shop may actually export to him. It's still worth looking into.