• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Various Tarantula Species for Sale - Updated

hugsandhisses

Apologies for the first post. As a teacher, I should have realized and recognized reading the rules and practices before posting. I hope this is the correct format. I can provide any photos, additional details, or other things requested. We are downsizing a business/collection.

Available:
5 Avicularia juruensis Morphotype "Peru Purple Pinktoe", Unsexed juvenile $45 each
4 Avicularia purpurea "Ecuador Purple Pinktoe", Unsexed juvenile $100 each
4 Brachypelma boehmei "Mexican Fire Leg", Adults are large and likely breeder ready. juveniles are beautiful and growing fast, 2 - $130 unsexed each, 1 Adult female - $150, 1 Adult male - $150
2 Nhandu tripepii -"Brazilian Giant Blonde/Strawberry blonde birdeater", Juvenile unsexed - $50 each
1 Caribena versicolor "Antilles Pinktoe", Juvenile. unsexed $45 each
1 Haploclastus devamatha "LSD Earth Tiger", Juvenile unsexed $100
1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens "Greenbottle Blue", unsexed juvenile/adult $350
1 Typhochlaena Seladonia "Brazilian Jeweled Disco Spider", unsexed, $600

To Order • Send a message and copy and paste what you want and include your full name, address, and phone # and we will be confirm your order and email you payment total and instructions, Fedex Ship Center address, and ship date. Thank you!
ORDERING requirements:
Use the email to copy and paste what you want and I will contact for order. Total cost will be the arachnid + shipping

Terms of Service: Live Arrival Guarantee. Purchase price + shipping. You must accept the package on the first delivery attempt. The temperature at your locality must be over 40F and below 90F for delivery. Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, phone, whatever) within 4 hours of receipt. Etc. Refund Policy: We do not accept refunds unless the arachnid arrives deceased with photo/video proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts