• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

URGENT~! new member needs advice/help!!

N8tive556

3 Year Member
I must admit tissue paper and corn flour are new method to me, I probably shouldn't about this but I did once perform a pseudo emergency suture on a Sturmi once, she had ruptured her abdomen (not as severely as seen in these photos) I just used apair of feeding things and a couple small dabs of super glue... The t made a good recovery (albeit not quick) and she lived another 3 years before she passed. I bid you much luck please please please keep us updated

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Get rid ofr the sponge and just give her an open shallow water dish, lid from a mayo or peanutbutter jar, to drink from. She needs PLENTY of fluids right now.
Agree with this and Mass. Sponges are breeding grounds for bacteria. Even though you clean it the bugs still thrive.

If your using it to keep pretty from drowning switch to aquarium rocks or similar.

Latest posts