• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unusual white spot

guillotine-gulo

Injury

My tarantula has had this white glossy looking blister on her for a few days and she’s been acting normal but this had been worrying me a ton… I don’t know what this could be and it has me very concerned and stressed for her health. I’ve been posting threads for days in many tarantula forums but have had no response let alone some insight as to what is happening to her, please if anyone has any insight I’d be very grateful and interested into figuring out what is happening. (I’ve been putting potato starch on her abdomen wondering if she is bleeding it doesn’t seem to be the case though)

x_raphael_xx

3 Year Member
Injury

My tarantula has had this white glossy looking blister on her for a few days and she’s been acting normal but this had been worrying me a ton… I don’t know what this could be and it has me very concerned and stressed for her health. I’ve been posting threads for days in many tarantula forums but have had no response let alone some insight as to what is happening to her, please if anyone has any insight I’d be very grateful and interested into figuring out what is happening. (I’ve been putting potato starch on her abdomen wondering if she is bleeding it doesn’t seem to be the case though)
If it's 'glossy' looking and smooth, are you sure she's not just kicked hairs & you're seeing her bald butt?

Latest posts