• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thirstie Brachys !

bookac

3 Year Member
Mnom mnom mnom, they are thirstie.. They drink a lot :)

riN2oL1.jpg

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Me three....hahaha was literally just telling my gf how bad I want the Klaasi! I currently have a B.albopilosum
Vagans
Smithi
And boehmei , but I want the klaasi , emelia and albiceps aswell! :)
Me too! I have the Vagans and Boehmei, albo is on the way here but I really want the Klaasi and emelia. Albi is a bit down farther on my must have list :)

I've watched my little vagans drink from the water droplets on the side of his enclosure before he disappeared underground :) One of the coolest things i've seen so far.

Wg25

3 Year Member
Me too! I have the Vagans and Boehmei, albo is on the way here but I really want the Klaasi and emelia. Albi is a bit down farther on my must have list :)

I've watched my little vagans drink from the water droplets on the side of his enclosure before he disappeared underground :) One of the coolest things i've seen so far.
The petshop near my house has a gorgeous adult female B.Vagans for sale. And she is so cheap , AND.....the lady said she will give me a discount cause she know I will take good care of her! Just wating till the end of the month....really hope she isn't sold by then! Red Rumps are awesome!

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The petshop near my house has a gorgeous adult female B.Vagans for sale. And she is so cheap , AND.....the lady said she will give me a discount cause she know I will take good care of her! Just wating till the end of the month....really hope she isn't sold by then! Red Rumps are awesome!
They are! He's much more active than both the Boehmei and GBB combined. Or he was until he disappeared into his burrow lol.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Me three....hahaha was literally just telling my gf how bad I want the Klaasi! I currently have a B.albopilosum
Vagans
Smithi
And boehmei , but I want the klaasi , emelia and albiceps aswell! :)
You'll get them soon, don't worry. ;) :D

Latest posts