• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The uprising has begun!

timc

3 Year Member
Yesterday was feeding day and when I was dropping a cricket leg into my 1/4" B. Emilia enclosure a teeny tiny house spider repelled from my ceiling over my shoulder and almost right ony face! Not going to lie, I was totally surprised to suddenly be dealing with two spiders when I was only planning on one and I jumped a bit. Needless to say they've been plotting to free their captive brethren and the revolt is underway! I named the brave little fella Tom cruise for his mission impossible tactics and set him on a tree outside to disrupt communications with his captive counterparts. I think the brains behind the operation is my MM avic avic. He's on a mission to find a lady and obviously set up the whole thing. Anyway protect yourselves fellow keepers! The uprising has begun!:D

timc

3 Year Member
I just called sloman's shield. I'm getting alarms in all my enclosures to ensure no further mutinous activities occur. I got their "10 or more alarms" special discount also.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ok, I'm going to be honest. I'm a spider. "MassExodus" has been dead for three months. I've been watching you slavers, learning your ways. You think your pathetic warning will stop the revolution? Our scorpions cousins flock to the cause daily. Its only a matter of time..but dont worry, we'll keep you in boxes and throw you sandwiches, and occasionally spray you with water. F@c&%$!

timc

3 Year Member
Ok, I'm going to be honest. I'm a spider. "MassExodus" has been dead for three months. I've been watching you slavers, learning your ways. You think your pathetic warning will stop the revolution? Our scorpions cousins flock to the cause daily. Its only a matter of time..but dont worry, we'll keep you in boxes and throw you sandwiches, and occasionally spray you with water. F@c&%$!
Well at least we get sandwiches.

timc

3 Year Member
[QUOTIE="Kymura, post: 82341, member: 4072"]Right with you, I swear these guys are killing me :)[/QUOTE]
I'm just glad we're all dealing with this issue with the grave seriousness it deserves. I mean, they've already got @MassExodus and I don't want to be next. If they do win however, I hope the promised sandwiches include cheese steaks. Wiz without please!

Latest posts