• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The Tarantula Keeper's Guide !

bookac

3 Year Member
Today i finaly recived this awsome book.. Started with reading it, and is a perfect book.. I am curently stuck at Care and Maintenance subject. Theres a tons of information that is going in my head right now, and i think my head is going to explode :D There is so much things you should be aware and stuff.. That i think is almost impossible to follow and practice all things that this guide is teaching.. Maybe i am just confused at the start, because i have readed a lot of information in short period, but we will see :)

The book is awsome ! :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Today i finaly recived this awsome book.. Started with reading it, and is a perfect book.. I am curently stuck at Care and Maintenance subject. Theres a tons of information that is going in my head right now, and i think my head is going to explode :D There is so much things you should be aware and stuff.. That i think is almost impossible to follow and practice all things that this guide is teaching.. Maybe i am just confused at the start, because i have readed a lot of information in short period, but we will see :)

The book is awsome ! :)
Just be aware, bookac, that it's a bit outdated. Theres plenty of great information in it but it needs a revision, and from what I hear a 4th edition is in the works..and for god's sake, if what you're doing is working, don't be too quick to change up your care...Stan is a very knowledgeable guy, but much has been learned, by people like us, since the book was published.

bookac

3 Year Member
Just be aware, bookac, that it's a bit outdated. Theres plenty of great information in it but it needs a revision, and from what I hear a 4th edition is in the works..and for god's sake, if what you're doing is working, don't be too quick to change up your care...Stan is a very knowledgeable guy, but much has been learned, by people like us, since the book was published.
Yes I know its a bit outdated, but I order it before I found out this forum, but I never regreat purchasing the book. I think is a nice book to have, for me, coz I am not much a reading person :)
and thanks for the tip. I am not going to rush with changing the care immediately after I read something. Have a nice day :)

Latest posts