• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula memes

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
FB_IMG_1619144861279.jpg

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Actually would be really fun...View attachment 57173
Enzo and I do wild camping all year long (including way below freezing) and one of his favorite pastimes is to collect bugs and spider at spring and summer times. The tent's wall under the rain cover are perfect hunting ground for spiders ;)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Enzo and I do wild camping all year long (including way below freezing) and one of his favorite pastimes is to collect bugs and spider at spring and summer times. The tent's wall under the rain cover are perfect hunting ground for spiders ;)
I once found a Alphonopelma chalcodes in my boot while camping. Luckily I saw her before I put my foot in there.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I once found a Alphonopelma chalcodes in my boot while camping. Luckily I saw her before I put my foot in there.
We are lucky to live in NY, if we were anywhere with Ts available in the wild, knowing my son, my wife would have already abandonned the two of us to make more space for enclosures :p