• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

T. Cupreus

Webbed_obsessed

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Tapinauchenius are some of my favorite arboreal T's. I used to keep and breed cupreus but they lost our to violaceus. T. violaceus have been a staple breeding project for many years. They are an easy species to keep that tend to be a little skittish. Really not aggressive and as for caging I use Exo Terra cages that are 8x8x12. Cupreus have identical care requirements as violaceus. I do not keep cupreus anymore as they tend to not be as deep purple as the violaceus. They grow pretty fast also and I have had males mature in as little as 10 months of age. If you need any other care information on Tapinauchenius let me know I'd be glad to help.

Tn tarantula

Tapinauchenius are some of my favorite arboreal T's. I used to keep and breed cupreus but they lost our to violaceus. T. violaceus have been a staple breeding project for many years. They are an easy species to keep that tend to be a little skittish. Really not aggressive and as for caging I use Exo Terra cages that are 8x8x12. Cupreus have identical care requirements as violaceus. I do not keep cupreus anymore as they tend to not be as deep purple as the violaceus. They grow prettyn fast also and I have had males mature in as little as 10 months of age. If you need any other care information on Tapinauchenius let me know I'd be glad to help.
Thanks for the info I have two tapinauchenius and a Sabah blue coming I'm pretty excited about it I read some info on them and watched a few videos but feel like I needed more info I have t cribs the medium treehouse set up for them