• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Suggestions for pink toes

Genna Bigger

3 Year Member
Hello. I just got my little girl Mountain Dew last week. She's in a simple acrylic tank that i got when i got her. Attaching a picture. I know she needs something tall not wide so she can climb. Does anyone have any recommendations? What about the wonderbubble? Horrid idea? Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20151108_135606.jpg
    20151108_135606.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would just drill a bunch of vent holes in the enclosure you have, its perfect sized for her. You can also use a soldering iron to burn the holes if you don't have a drill. Just put some plastic plants or cork bark in there with plenty of ventilation and you're golden:)

Genna Bigger

3 Year Member
Really? Its a good size? Thats good to know. I added some branches yesterday. Now webbing them. There are small ones holes. I have a dremel i can use to add more holes. Thanks a bunch.

Attachments

• 1447471202780358149794.jpg
    1447471202780358149794.jpg
    874.8 KB · Views: 30

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Personally I would put in something a little wider. Those are a little thin, so the tarantula won't really be able to climb on them. It may just ignore them and stay on the glass.

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
Hello. I just got my little girl Mountain Dew last week. She's in a simple acrylic tank that i got when i got her. Attaching a picture. I know she needs something tall not wide so she can climb. Does anyone have any recommendations? What about the wonderbubble? Horrid idea? Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks in advance.
Good size for now BUT my Avic is about that size and my enclosure is a little taller and wider, so it can move freely. Add an item for climbing and vent it. Keep the water bowl full at all times

Latest posts