• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So I just bought this

tarantulas118

NOw that I’ve tasted it I’m thinking ‘what went through my head when I bought this’
55C07E0A-E364-40EF-9875-10D2BA68086E.jpeg

for anyone wondering I bought it from this website called vat19 they’ve got some weird stuff I once even bough….. bacon flavored soda…..never again will I try that vile excuse for a soda

Leepbby

3 Year Member
NOw that I’ve tasted it I’m thinking ‘what went through my head when I bought this’
View attachment 69043
for anyone wondering I bought it from this website called vat19 they’ve got some weird stuff I once even bough….. bacon flavored soda…..never again will I try that vile excuse for a soda
And now that you've bought chicken CANDY does it TASTE like chicken??? LMAO...

tarantulas118

And now that you've bought chicken CANDY does it TASTE like chicken??? LMAO...
The taste is……strange. So basically the tin itself smells like chicken and the candy taste like that fried chicken batter mixed with chicken broth and you can taste a slight taste of the actual chicken flavor that tastes like chicke it’s hard to explain

Latest posts