• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Snapped these during rehouse. Awesome species.

SpiderCafe

i only wish she would spend more time outside.

Attachments

• MegaRobuStackSmallSize_01.jpg
    MegaRobuStackSmallSize_01.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 61
  • MegaRobuStackSmallSize_02 copy.jpg
    MegaRobuStackSmallSize_02 copy.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 61

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
i only wish she would spend more time outside.
I feel you. They are beautiful, unfortunately I haven't seen mine in more than 8 months. It is doing well as I see some movements when I drop a roach in the hole and keep getting finding molts in the enclosure from time to time.

SpiderCafe

I feel you. They are beautiful, unfortunately I haven't seen mine in more than 8 months. It is doing well as I see some movements when I drop a roach in the hole and keep getting finding molts in the enclosure from time to time.
Wow! Yeah mine stayed in as a smaller sling until we rehoused her into something bigger, like three months. We only saw her legs sometimes through little feeding hole she left open. Now she comes out every night, she is still pretty small maybe under 3inches. She just comes out and sits in front of her burrow or continues to dig But I read it is really common they stay hidden for ages so I feel lucky I actually see her. Definitely personalities these Ts.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have 2 juvies. A known female courtesy of @Casis always out perched around her burrow. The other unsexed, I rarely see.

In general, I don't like terrestrial NWs, cause I fear getting haired. With this species, my experience is they posture, but don't kick back hairs, or front hairs. Thus they are my favorite fossoral NWs.

prince charmless

Wow! Yeah mine stayed in as a smaller sling until we rehoused her into something bigger, like three months. We only saw her legs sometimes through little feeding hole she left open. Now she comes out every night, she is still pretty small maybe under 3inches. She just comes out and sits in front of her burrow or continues to dig But I read it is really common they stay hidden for ages so I feel lucky I actually see her. Definitely personalities these Ts.
Yep. I haven't seen my P Patch in over 2 months