Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New articles
New media comments
New article comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Articles
New articles
New comments
Search articles
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Dark Theme
Contact us
Close Menu
Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts.
Sign up today!
Forums
Tarantula Forum Topics
What sex is my Tarantula?
Sexing by molt
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="dryinidae1" data-source="post: 242992" data-attributes="member: 51201"><p>No I had no problems checking the molt I OFFICIALLY HAVE A FEMALE!!! A little bit hard to see in the image but the spermathecae are there; especially the left side as it is backlit. Using my phone through my microscope eyepiece was next to impossible!!! But I got the shot. If you disagree please chime in. Because now my next project is coming up with a male!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="dryinidae1, post: 242992, member: 51201"] No I had no problems checking the molt I OFFICIALLY HAVE A FEMALE!!! A little bit hard to see in the image but the spermathecae are there; especially the left side as it is backlit. Using my phone through my microscope eyepiece was next to impossible!!! But I got the shot. If you disagree please chime in. Because now my next project is coming up with a male! [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Tarantula Forum Topics
What sex is my Tarantula?
Sexing by molt
Top