• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Recommended Sellers?

Stripe13

I’ve begun my hunt for my first T, so I was wondering if any of you guys have suggestions for breeders in the US? I’m up to buying slings, but I would prefer older Ts that aren’t super tiny.

I also need to look around at some habitats, so if you have a suggested seller for enclosures I’d love to see them to! :)

BrokenRay

3 Year Member
I was wanting a sub-adult to adult T when I first started. However I started with slings mainly due to price.

I'm happy I did because alot of the joy is in raising them and watching them grow.

The easiest to start off with in enclosures is Kritter Keepers. They work great and are very affordable. Since you're first starting off in this hobby keep it simple is how I go then go from there.

However it's your choice but one thing you need in your collection is 'The Tarantulas Keeper Guide'. Skip the husbandry parts it is out of date. You can get it on Amazon.

After reading it you will still reference it.

Attachments

• 20200423_111017.jpg
    20200423_111017.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wish I had PayPal set up I missed some T's on my bucket list you had for sale.

I take other methods of payment, too. I just choose paypal because it's widely used by most people. Pretty much their go-to payment method but I'm not just limited to paypal. I accept other forms of payment, as well, depending on how you wish to pay.

Theneil

3 Year Member
I’ve begun my hunt for my first T, so I was wondering if any of you guys have suggestions for breeders in the US? I’m up to buying slings, but I would prefer older Ts that aren’t super tiny.

I also need to look around at some habitats, so if you have a suggested seller for enclosures I’d love to see them to! :)

I might be a little late to the party. LOL.

I am in spokane WA, lots of folks over in the seatle area too. I’m most active on facebook messenger, but i try to get to my PMs here as well. If you are on facebook, i can probably help you find a couple groups where you can probably get local pickup if you are in WA state

Latest posts