• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

random question

DVirginiana

3 Year Member
No clue, are you looking for emergency heat options for power outages and stuff? The hunting chest-warmers you can buy at WalMart last a long time and work really well for that sort of thing.

NYX

3 Year Member
I know they have them in kmart in the sporting goods/ hunting/ camping section by me. I am in NY

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Do not use heat packs ment to keep humans hands warm for shipping. They get hotter than shipping heat packs. You can order uniheat brand shipping heat packs from amazon.

Last edited:

Ghost

3 Year Member
I get the 72hr heat packs from ebay here in the UK and they come with free shipping.

Morgan94

3 Year Member
Do not use heat packs ment to keep humans hands warm for shipping. They get hotter than shipping heat packs. You can order uniheat brand shipping heat packs from amazon.
I wasnt going to use heat packs ment for humans.. that why i responded to the first reply saying i needed them for shipping... but i will check amazon

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Sorry I was saying that in response to people suggesting Wal-Mart, kmart, etc.

I usually just dont ship when really cold, but when I have used them thats where I ordered from.

Morgan94

3 Year Member
Sorry I was saying that in response to people suggesting Wal-Mart, kmart, etc.

I usually just dont ship when really cold, but when I have used them thats where I ordered from.
its cool and i usually dont either but my weather is supposed to be decent this week and there being shipped down south & i have confidence in my boyfriend and myselfs packing so i think they will be ok i just need the heat packs for the buyers sense of security..

Latest posts