• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question about House of Spiders

Tyler Kuykendall

3 Year Member
I ordered one of their 14"x10"x10" hinged terrestrial enclosures to pay for a requested design of a 9"H x 12"L x 12"W hinged terrestrial with a saved receipt from July 23, but I haven't gotten my enclosure or an email from them about its development; I tried emailing them asking about it, but they didn't respond. I'm not trying to slam them on here, since I've read nothing but great things about their products, but has anyone else done business with them and has waited this long (or longer) for a requested enclosure design of theirs to be shipped to them? Also, I'm from the United States, since it's a British tarantula enclosure site.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I inquired a year or so ago but they did not deal with the U.S. Great site and the product looks very well constructed. My experiences with the enclosure builders is that they are all very small businesses and tend to either get distracted or over booked. I have had orders take nearly a year from the time I placed them. Not good. But don't give up yet. Keep reaching out to them. Hopefully, there is a good explanation.

There are some good stuff on eBay now that ships nearly immediately after it is purchased if that does not work out.

spidey noob

3 Year Member
have u tryed getting toutch with them on facebook, just post the question on there wall & there bound to answer u lol :D
i have orderd item online before & never recived them, when i chased it up the company in question had declined the transaction as they were unable to post items to me !!! (did the money come out of your account for the item ?)

Latest posts