• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Psalmopoeus irminia help

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
Enn's right about the bark: a bigger one, closer to the top, would be better.

As for the next tarantula you are mentioning, you shouldn't hesitate: take them all! And if you don't have room or money enough, take one Brachypelma and the Chromatopelma. You won't be disappointed: they are gorgeous and very interesting to watch (for the Brachy: more in a "meditative" way...).

Welcome to the addiction.

GlenM

3 Year Member
What's the brachypelma albopilosum( Curly hair) like guys? Liking the look

Or the Red rump?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What's the brachypelma albopilosum( Curly hair) like guys? Liking the look

Or the Red rump?

The B. albopilosum is an adorable T. As slings they dig tunnels constantly but once they reach 1-1.5" dls they begin to spend more time on the surface. They are very placid and great feeders. I got my first one as a freebie and fell in love with it, I now have 3.

GlenM

3 Year Member
In
The B. albopilosum is an adorable T. As slings they dig tunnels constantly but once they reach 1-1.5" dls they begin to spend more time on the surface. They are very placid and great feeders. I got my first one as a freebie and fell in love with it, I now have 3.

Interesting. I should get a terrestial T not got another tall tank. Only have a starter tank so there decent for the terrestial Ts

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Most Brachys are like that. They stay buried until 1.5" then start being the show spiders they are as adults. Both of my albos did that as well as the boehmei and vagans

Latest posts