• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US PRE-ORDER LIST

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
do you do credit card?

I don't think the pay app I use accepts credit cards. It would have to be paid via debit card. You can also send a postal money order, check (must clear my account first) or you can send payment via Walmart to Walmart. They might accept credit cards to send money.....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Boy @Avicularia1990 is really in the market for some tarantulas tonight...

Yeah, I can see that. :) Too bad I don't have an app that accepts credit cards. PayPal is out of the question for me (snotty ass reps). Zero tolerance for a smart mouth followed by a 2 hour hold that I can't jump through the phone and ......wait....I apologise. Lol.....that's not me....that is NOT me.... Lmao.

Avicularia1990

3 Year Member
Yeah, I can see that. :) Too bad I don't have an app that accepts credit cards. PayPal is out of the question for me (snotty ass reps). Zero tolerance for a smart mouth followed by a 2 hour hold that I can't jump through the phone and ......wait....I apologise. Lol.....that's not me....that is NOT me.... Lmao.
Quick question when your cobalts drops its sac how much would you charge me for the whole lot as wholesale price..

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Quick question when your cobalts drops its sac how much would you charge me for the whole lot as wholesale price..

That depends on the number of slings in that lot. I usually don't do wholesale, though. I don't mind keeping them, lol. I'm used to having large quantities in my collection....

Latest posts