• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please be molting

Tn tarantula

I hope my Sabah sp blue is molting came seen it was walking around then looked again then it's on its back

Attachments

• IMG_20220907_211210048.jpg
    IMG_20220907_211210048.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 21

Tn tarantula

Looks more like it was walking around upside down.
I misted the enclosure and it didn't move then it got up started walking around again I looked it looked like it was drinking some water from the mist I sprayed so tried a mealworm and as fast as I put it in it took it just as fast kinda made me jump a little

TillyMJ

Hello! I had a desert blonde that would molt on her back. It is very disturbing to find your spider in that unnatural position. I was always on edge till she came out. Had her for 12 years. Happy to hear yours is back to normal!

Tn tarantula

Hello! I had a desert blonde that would molt on her back. It is very disturbing to find your spider in that unnatural position. I was always on edge till she came out. Had her for 12 years. Happy to hear yours is back to normal!
Yeah it makes it a little nerve racking until the molt is done