• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Picture quality

Tnoob

Man, everyone here posts great pictures of their pets, and mine sucks. What kind of camera's does everyone use? It would be nice to get something on a budget.

Tnoob

I use a Fujifilm Z5 Compact Digital, small enough to carry in my pocket but great pics.
Yeah, I'd say so. They have a very clear picture. Do you need a computer to upload them? Do you use lighting when you take pictures, or are you just using the camera flash?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yeah, I'd say so. They have a very clear picture. Do you need a computer to upload them? Do you use lighting when you take pictures, or are you just using the camera flash?

I bought my first one many, many years ago to take pics of my snakes and liked the colour quality just using camera flash so much that I think I'm on my 4th or 5th camera now because I've never found one as good.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I bought my first one many, many years ago to take pics of my snakes and liked the colour quality just using camera flash so much that I think I'm on my 4th or 5th camera now because I've never found one as good.
they don't make them like they used to:(was it a film camera? you cant beat a film camera for quality although they are seen as prehistoric nowdays!:D

Tnoob

My mom is a professional photographer in California, but I can't get much information out of her. She's all doped up on pain meds because of her cancer.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Man, everyone here posts great pictures of their pets, and mine sucks. What kind of camera's does everyone use? It would be nice to get something on a budget.
Not everyone, the pictures I take with my galaxy s9+ are terrible

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
my Galaxy S9
1cm t seledonia below (no attachments, just zoom in and shoot)
20190629_183027.jpg

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If you want a great, budget priced camera phone, try a nokia lumia. I still have the one I used to take my pics in my invert thread. Its just that they are windows phones. Pieces of crap. I'm not sure why they have Carl Zeiss optics in a crappy phone..I dont use mine because the sound doesnt work, but its still in my desk, because the camera is fantastic.

Latest posts