• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P sazimai

James1975

Fresh molt hard to take photo likes to hide.

Attachments

• 1577296616739599355190882727513.jpg
    1577296616739599355190882727513.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I know exactly what you're saying, mine hides from me all the time, though lately I've begun to see her out more often. Extremely nervous and flighty, though never shown signs of being defensive. My main worry is that she'll do a runner so I never lift the lid without a catch cup at hand! I'd be gutted if I lost her.

James1975

I know exactly what you're saying, mine hides from me all the time, though lately I've begun to see her out more often. Extremely nervous and flighty, though never shown signs of being defensive. My main worry is that she'll do a runner so I never lift the lid without a catch cup at hand! I'd be gutted if I lost her.
Yeah mine has started to come out but as soon as u touch the enclosure goes straight down the burrow.ive got to say they are gorgeous ts.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I know exactly what you're saying, mine hides from me all the time, though lately I've begun to see her out more often. Extremely nervous and flighty, though never shown signs of being defensive.

We have hardly seen ours since we acquired it several months ago either. Ours has had 2 molts with us & spends it's days, weeks & months under some bark & is as you say very nervous & flighty, but not at all defensive.

Latest posts