• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US P.regius slings and a few males

The Arachnoholic

Hey guys!

So, I have a 4 P.regius slings left that are in need of a good home. They are currently around 1/4" in size and are feeding on flightless fruit flies. I am selling them together as a bundle, asking $60 for the entire lot. I also have a recently matured male S. calceatum and T. albopilosus that I am looking to ship off for breeding. A 50/50 breeding loan would be strongly preferred, however i am open to selling them outright as well. I'd be asking $50 for the Feather leg and $60 for the Curlyhair.

TOS:
. Must be 18 in order to place an order.
. U.S. shipping only
. LAG on overnight orders only
. In the event of a DOA, I must be sent a clear picture of the deceased animal within 3 hours of its arrival.
. Heat pads are an additional $5 if they are required
. Shipping costs will depend on location. I use reptile express. Send me your zip code for an exact quote.
. I accept venmo, cashapp, paypal, and money orders.

Attachments

• jumperslings.jpg
    jumperslings.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • jumperslings2.jpg
    jumperslings2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • t albo mm 2.jpg
    t albo mm 2.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 4
  • mm s cal.jpg
    mm s cal.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 5

The Arachnoholic

Hey guys!

So, I have a 4 P.regius slings left that are in need of a good home. They are currently around 1/4" in size and are feeding on flightless fruit flies. I am selling them together as a bundle, asking $60 for the entire lot. I also have a recently matured male S. calceatum and T. albopilosus that I am looking to ship off for breeding. A 50/50 breeding loan would be strongly preferred, however i am open to selling them outright as well. I'd be asking $50 for the Feather leg and $60 for the Curlyhair.

TOS:
. Must be 18 in order to place an order.
. U.S. shipping only
. LAG on overnight orders only
. In the event of a DOA, I must be sent a clear picture of the deceased animal within 3 hours of its arrival.
. Heat pads are an additional $5 if they are required
. Shipping costs will depend on location. I use reptile express. Send me your zip code for an exact quote.
. I accept venmo, cashapp, paypal, and money orders.

Forgot to include that the featherleg matured on 11/1/22 and the Curlyhair about a month ago :).

Latest posts