• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ok back at it....

l.poehling

3 Year Member
:T:
I found out I was more attached to that spider than I realized. I found a way to make me feel better about
her death. I am going to bury her at her owners grave. I am taking a break on wanting one but,
I am still going to be looking. Yes, I know looking becomes wanting. ;) I really do want to thank all the
special people that helped me through this.:D This is a great site, I am glad I found it..
Thanks again!!!:cool:

mark mchugh

3 Year Member
hey I'm new to turantulas and I want to get into breeding. I just joined this place and don't know if there is one on one messeging,but I will watch this thread for replies. I would love a person that could help me out with breeding, taking care of, or just learning about this website, Thanks!! :)

l.poehling

3 Year Member
hey I'm new to turantulas and I want to get into breeding. I just joined this place and don't know if there is one on one messeging,but I will watch this thread for replies. I would love a person that could help me out with breeding, taking care of, or just learning about this website, Thanks!! :)
I am sure not the one you need for your information, I am just learning too. I just read allot so I found this site just looking for answers.
I got them here and I was very grateful. Just keep asking questions and just give the advice a chance. All you can do!

bestco

3 Year Member
Sorry to hear about your loss, there's nothing worse losing one of your t's :( but theres not much you can do, hopefully you will feel better soon don't let it put you off getting more t's, in the hobby we all get attached to are t's, hopefully you get another t and give it a good home, :)

l.poehling

3 Year Member
Sorry to hear about your loss, there's nothing worse losing one of your t's :( but theres not much you can do, hopefully you will feel better soon don't let it put you off getting more t's, in the hobby we all get attached to are t's, hopefully you get another t and give it a good home, :)
Thank you bestco, and yes I do want another one or three. I need to figure out what can be in the same housing for climbers.
Other wise for now I have to wait to order. We will be in the teens and twenty's for our temps here, so ordering is definitely out.
I have time to figure out what T's go together...

l.poehling

3 Year Member
Sorry it took some time to answer but, I was not feeling the greatest. I am feeling much better now so answering will be as
quick as possible.. Hope you all have a great day, night, which ever your in ..

Latest posts