• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Oi, there, mates!

C-F

3 Year Member
I'm rather new to the hobby, and as such would like to connect with others tuag are into it. I only have two rose hairs, a male and female whom my brother owned before me. He moved, and wished not to have them, so I took them. Ill be honest, I couldn't have cared less about them aside from feeding them. But, the way life works its forced me to appreciate the little things. And I love my little buggers.

Hope to have fun conversations here!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi C-F welcome to the hobby. It's funny how the little creatures begin to fascinate you to the point you want more. Don't be afraid to ask if you have any concerns.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Warm welcome to the forum, most of us have a few. Seems to be an addictive hobby. Glad you found us :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, it took me a bit to figure it out too. Shh, though. Don't tell anyone or they'll know I'm incompetent.
I'm rather new to the hobby, and as such would like to connect with others tuag are into it. I only have two rose hairs, a male and female whom my brother owned before me. He moved, and wished not to have them, so I took them. Ill be honest, I couldn't have cared less about them aside from feeding them. But, the way life works its forced me to appreciate the little things. And I love my little buggers.

Hope to have fun conversations here!
Welcome to the funny farm :). Great people here who love to help. If you have not yet worked out how to upload images, please keep at it as we all love pictures....lots and lots of them......just saying :)

Latest posts