• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Now completely confused :(

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
So I was on petcenterUSA and saw that they recommend the Ts be kept at 80 degrees F. They recommend a microclimate? I thought Ts can be kept at room temp? Now what? My house is air conditioned and I cant heat my room. Does anyone know an easy way to make a micro climate?

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
And you have had no problems with that? I was about to panic LOL...I love my 8 legged babies. I am still thinking of making an unheated cabinet with a plexiglass door to lock them in (so I can keep them and my 2 yr old safe)

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Here's the Tarantula's First Law of Temperature according to Schultz: "Any temperature at which you are comfortable will suit the tarantula just fine." In other words, room temp is good.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
T's and any kind of spider can adapt extremely well to many different climates. Like everyone said if your comfy your T is as well! :)

Latest posts