• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Night Crawler

Sbirtell1

Hey everyone! So last night I gave my female Brazilian T a single night crawler. It was about 3 inches in length. I know she started eating it last night under the hide, and today found her in the opposite corner of the tank under her tree with about 25% of it left still left in her mouth. She ate a good most of it. Is this normal? Was it too much for her? What should I do at this point? I’m not bothering her, and she isn’t really moving. This is all new for me.

Thanks for your help!

liquidfluidity

3 Year Member
I feed Dubia to my Theraphosas and have been over zealous in size selection a few times especially if I'm pushing for a molt.

If they haven't dropped it, I surely don't try to take it.

How messy was the worm feeding? My SO is raising up a PacMan frog so we now have nightcrawlers around and have thought about trying them. Just something else to add for feeder diversity

Latest posts