• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie from the Philippines

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi all,

Just glad to have found this forum. I am Markie aka RedCapTrio due to my goldfish collection. I am a week-old keeper of a Brachypelma smithi (Mexican red-kneed T).

For photos, please try visiting this link. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10205070247498079&type=1&l=bd039e51a9

I am hoping to learn a lot from this forum and to make friends. I have lots to research on and I am getting started!

Thank you!

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yea, about that... already planning on my 2nd T. But quite undecided between a chaco and an albo. ^_^

elektragrl

3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the hobby/addiction. My mom tried to put a cap on how many Ts I could have (4) and so I'm moving out and ATM have 5 Ts, 1 house spider and 2 more Ts in the mail. My army of Tarantulas has only just begun (evil laugh) mawahahahahah. Feel free to pm me questions I'm always on here and always looking for more friends:)

Latest posts