• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new to the world of tarantulas

vegatard

3 Year Member
So my husband had been dying for a new little critters to add to our wonderful collection. He wanted a tarantula and so he got one. It seems to be a pretty common one, chilean rose. I'm just here in hopes to learn about them as much as I can.
Tabitha
This is the best pic I could get of her since we just got her yesterday she is still adjusting.

Attachments

• IMAG0658.jpg
    IMAG0658.jpg
    857.2 KB · Views: 17

vegatard

3 Year Member
Thank you tongue flicker I'm really kind of excited about her, however I must admit I am kind of skeeved by spiders

superpetguy1

3 Year Member
Welcome human dude and that critter of yours too.
Lol I am of small ones that are poisonous. That's why I don't have scorpions or dangerous terantulas. Grimmostola Rosias are very calm and very mild bite. The pet store dude said it was like a besting but let's not test it.......

vegatard

3 Year Member
Charmyknux
I have
lemon pastel ball python named Aang
Bearded Dragon named Bubba Jay
Emerald Swift named jar jar Bible
Rat named cheese (meant for my stepson but he has proven that he isn't ready for pets)
and last but definitely not least my lover girl an American pit bull terrier named Vegas

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Charmyknux
I have
lemon pastel ball python named Aang
Bearded Dragon named Bubba Jay
Emerald Swift named jar jar Bible
Rat named cheese (meant for my stepson but he has proven that he isn't ready for pets)
and last but definitely not least my lover girl an American pit bull terrier named Vegas
Ok. So we both like Avatar and Jeff Dunham :)
I have a corn snake named Katara.
I have others but that is the only one who's name is related to the conversation :)

vegatard

3 Year Member
I have been on the site all day off and on it is very informative Thank you so much
And yes charmyknux we do both like them lol and i love your snakes name

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
I have been on the site all day off and on it is very informative Thank you so much
And yes charmyknux we do both like them lol and i love your snakes name
You can check out my other critters on tge vertebrates pet page and see if we have anything else in common :)

Latest posts