• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to Mantids, New to the Forum

Mantisfae

Hi everyone, I live in Oregon and have been keeping a few of the "easy" tarantulas, scorpions, and hissing roaches for the past several years (7 ish for tarantulas and roaches and 1-2 for scorpions). I've always loved mantids but never thought I'd have an opportunity to get any since I dont like ordering online but recently was able to get my first 3 mantids :)
I did a lot of research before getting them but feel like a lot of the info I found was contradictory to other info online so im a little nervous. Id love to post my setup and see if anyone as any additional recommendations. I'm also new to the forum and to forums in general, this is my first time joining one. I currently have 3 tarantulas, some pet roaches, and the 3 New mantids. And sadly my scorpion passed away this past month. I wasn't sure how old he was but he was an adult "rescue" when I got him.
I look forward to hanging out in the forum and learning more!

Latest posts