• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New must have wish list.

Allison

3 Year Member
Well hell, don't want a pet hole. Guess Tappie is off my list.

My T.gigas is a gorgeous little thing. Made a web at the top of the enclosure. Runs downs, grabs the cricket and runs right back up to the web

I love looking up all these different T's. I have an easy wish list - I want 'em all!!

Attachments

• 20160530_191305.jpg
    20160530_191305.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20160530_191808.jpg
    20160530_191808.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 17

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My T.gigas is a gorgeous little thing. Made a web at the top of the enclosure. Runs downs, grabs the cricket and runs right back up to the web

I love looking up all these different T's. I have an easy wish list - I want 'em all!!
I'm still wanting one. It's an arboreal OBT how can it be wrong :)

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
They aren't a pet hole, only when young and its also individaul. My Tappie is out more now that its warmer (sp Colombia) and my violaecus as @Enn49 says is out frequently. They tend to burrow when young, and out as adults.

Must just be mine! Sp.Columbia. It used to be out a lot but now it never is and it's an adult. It was out the other day though and the minute I made a little noise near the enclosure it freaked out and ran back in its hole.

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
My wish list or should i say "sweeten up the missus so she lets me get these" list consists of
P.Regalis
Another t.stirmi
L.parahybana
A.versicolour
A.avic
P.murinus
P.muticus
H.lividum
A.geniculata (this was my first t when i was younger so i need to have another)
G.porteri (im not really a fan of rosies but i suppose that i would still need to have at least one in my collection at some point)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
[QUOTE="Johnnyp1987, post: 81126, member: 425way
G.porteri (im not really a fan of rosies but i suppose that i would still need to have at least one in my collection at some point)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
One?? I must be doing something wrong...
image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts