• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New guy

GreyVerm

3 Year Member
Hey everyone I'm new here my name is dakotah I'm from Los Angeles I'm 22 and I am fascinated with tarantulas and reptiles. I have a Mexican beaded lizard, 2 scolopendra polymorpha centipedes, b. Vagans, b.albopilosum, b. Boehmi, and acanthoscurria brocklehursti. Also this is the first time I've ever posted anything on any forum before.

Ghost

3 Year Member
Hi Dakotah,
Welcome to the forum very nice start to your T collection.
What species are you thinking about adding to your collection next?as I'm sure you won't be stopping at 4 T's.....

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Dakotah, you've picked the best forum for your first :)

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Hello Dakotah,
Welcome to both the forum and the hobby.
I like the diversity in your collection of critters. [emoji3]

GreyVerm

3 Year Member
Thanks guys I appreciate it. As for what T's are next I'm thinking I definitely want to collect all the brachypelmas I can get my hands on because I'm a big fan, but also I want to add some old world species as well. I haven't thought on what OW species to get yet, but for now I'm going to keep on going with the brachys and add some more new world terrestrials probably a geniculata or a grammostola pulchripes.

Latest posts