• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New and worried

Houndofdartmoor

3 Year Member
Hi, I recently bought my first tarantula and since then I've been racked with questions on how to care for her. So I thought I'd join and see if I couldn't find out some answers.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi and welcome. You've come to the right place here, they are a very friendly and helpful bunch.

TabithasMom

3 Year Member
Welcome! This is a great place for questions, and not feel stupid for asking them. Also, welcome to the addiction. Your first T will turn into 10+ in no time. ;)

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum, we ask that you please stay seated and that you keep your hands and fingers out of your enclosures while you are browsing! The nice people with the rubber gloves and feeding tongs are in charge of initiation! Don't worry it will be all over soon.... Lol all joking aside welcome! You're gonna love it here great great GREAT amounts of information and amazing people