• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Admin???

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I love spam!!! :p
Spam_can.png

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you so much! I'm here mainly to catch the spammers, so if you see one before I do, I'd appreciate a heads up.
You must be doing a good job, 5 months and I haven't seen any. :)
I'll take the opportunity to say that the admin all do a great job!
This is by far the most friendly forum I've been a member of, admin and members alike are friendly and welcoming and go out of their way to make sure everyone gets a reply to their posts, which goes a long way in making people feel like part of a community.
Well done all of you!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You must be doing a good job, 5 months and I haven't seen any. :)
I'll take the opportunity to say that the admin all do a great job!
This is by far the most friendly forum I've been a member of, admin and members alike are friendly and welcoming and go out of their way to make sure everyone gets a reply to their posts, which goes a long way in making people feel like part of a community.
Well done all of you!
agree 100%. the mods/admin all allow the wonderful members to be free to express opinions and treat us like the adults most of us late (sort of o_O) .....unlike other sites that are more concerned with being sanctimonious and stuck up their own @rses!....I think I have just created a new user profile....ha ha

Steve66

Only joined yesterday and so far everyone has been welcoming and friendly, people are actually giving constructive advice instead of, more substrate, no heat mat etc!

Bravo to administrator and the admin! Doing a great job

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Only joined yesterday and so far everyone has been welcoming and friendly, people are actually giving constructive advice instead of, more substrate, no heat mat etc!

Bravo to administrator and the admin! Doing a great job
Everything you described is what makes this forum the best out there. Hands down, no competition. It's more of a family really.