• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New acrylic enclosures

Flintlockwood

Just acquired additional acrylic arboreal enclosures

Attachments

• 385537096_236955712685227_754813869563495163_n.jpg
    385537096_236955712685227_754813869563495163_n.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 46

DuntyDunt

Tarantula Club Member
I got them from a local acrylic enclosure maker. Enclosures are getting cheaper than before this 5x5x9 cost around 5 usd
I live in Finland and acrylic enclosures are impossible to find, with the only option being ordering with shipping costs of over 50+ euro, wondering if anyone knows any good sites for enclosures besides tarantulacribs
Also sorry for replying so late.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
I live in Finland and acrylic enclosures are impossible to find, with the only option being ordering with shipping costs of over 50+ euro, wondering if anyone knows any good sites for enclosures besides tarantulacribs
HerpCult sells good enclosures. I think they have a base in California but may have headquarters and or operations elsewhere. They have a good reputation, perhaps not quite as good as Tarantula Cribs, but still very good in my opinion. They seem to be more readily available and I have bought some on EBay. Most of my enclosures are from them.

Teresaisrad

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I wonder If Spider Shoppe is readily available in Finland? They have some acrylic enclosures.

Flintlockwood

Before I did some DIY enclosures using acrylic organizer bins, but needs some drilling for vents,

Attachments

• bin.jpg
    bin.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 9
  • bin1.jpg
    bin1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 7