• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

N. incei is a girl?

Poppy2020

3 Year Member
Please tell if I’m wrong, but I do believe my little N. incei olive is a girl… thank you :)

7E9CEC69-E423-4A96-8510-50FE956035B2.jpeg
7E9CEC69-E423-4A96-8510-50FE956035B2.jpeg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Is this true for the gold form as well? Looks like I've got a new research project.

Yes the gold do well in a communal, too but not as well as the olive do. You can also mix them up in a communal. You can put olive and gold in the same communal because they are both the same species. Just two different color forms. :)

QueenBeeCilla

Ive noticed different temperament between the two, so I was curious. I've got 2 confirmed female gold, but they are still young. I'm excited for a potential future project. Thank you for your response.
Yes the gold do well in a communal, too but not as well as the olive do. You can also mix them up in a communal. You can put olive and gold in the same communal because they are both the same species. Just two different color forms.

Latest posts