• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My new friendfriend

Nemoq

3 Year Member
I am new here and just want to share with you guys a pic of my new T his/her name is gambit. My first T grammastola pulchripes. I got him her 4 days ago and was looking for a forum.to help me out hope this is the place

Attachments

• DSC_0488.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 9

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi and welcome. You've certainly found the right place for great advice, friendly chat and so much to tempt you to buy more Ts :D

Nemoq

3 Year Member
my mom has 2 a curly hair and bahai scarlett bird eater. and now i have the chaco golden knee. my next one i want the brazilian black. sorry like i said im new so i only know the common names still learning haha.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
my mom has 2 a curly hair and bahai scarlett bird eater. and now i have the chaco golden knee. my next one i want the brazilian black. sorry like i said im new so i only know the common names still learning haha.

It's always best if you can use the proper names, although you won't get shouted at here if you don't, common names can get confusing as there are often more than one T with the same or similar name.

I just love the curly hairs, I got a free one and fell for it so I now have 3 :)

Nemoq

3 Year Member
Im from south africa we dont realy buy online we have great petshops around here for exotic pets and most of them use common names well in my area they do. but i will try and learn the proper names. gambit is 8cm in size thats between 3-4 inches and i want to feed every 4 days one cricket is that oky or to much?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum!
I'm relatively new myself to keeping personal T's. (Although I have tended them in the past for others) they tell me as long as it's eating what you feed and the abdomen is nice and plump they are getting enough to eat. I tend to feed mine till they stop eating. My largest T is about 5 inches and easily eats2- 3 large crickets at a feeding.

Nemoq

3 Year Member
Thank you guys gambit didnt eat last night so I think I will stick to feeding every 4 days