• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My missus is going to kill me

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
So long story short, ive sold 3 p.regalis slings today. Whilst packing them, one decided to do a runner lol. It jumped off the side and onto the floor and went under a gap between the skirting board and the floor. Ive tried to put my tounges in the gap and moved them along the length of the wall hoping it might run out, but so far nothing lol. Ive left a dmall roach in a plastic deli cup next to where it went, im just hoping that it comes out and i can find it before she sees it sat on the wall or something [emoji50]

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol! Maybe she'll just think it's a house spider?
Nearly lost one of my H incei last night at feeding time. Nearly lost the little shyte, never saw it till it darted out and about lol

Good luck hun.

Last edited:

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
I can see the way this is going to go...

Normal looking wife goes into the extension.
Angry looking wife comes out of the extension.
Angry looking wife says to johnny "can you explain to me why there is a sling on the ceiling?"
Johnny with puppy dog eyes replies "i love you"

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
So long story short, ive sold 3 p.regalis slings today. Whilst packing them, one decided to do a runner lol. It jumped off the side and onto the floor and went under a gap between the skirting board and the floor. Ive tried to put my tounges in the gap and moved them along the length of the wall hoping it might run out, but so far nothing lol. Ive left a dmall roach in a plastic deli cup next to where it went, im just hoping that it comes out and i can find it before she sees it sat on the wall or something [emoji50]
Anybody with multiple TOUNGES has nothing to worry about from the misses. ;)

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

Angry looking wife says to johnny "can you explain to me why there is a sling on the ceiling?"
Having met both you and the wife. I don't think a) you are capable of puppy dog eyes and b) it a ain't gonna help anyway......lmao
You are in trouble pal! :D

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well i found it lol. I was feeding the slings and juvis today, opened one of the drawers on the storage unit that i keep them in, and there it was lol. Thank god, now i can stop getting moaned at to find it, peace at last [emoji6]
Damn.....did not get to his post before I replied.
So glad you found the sling though buddy, even if the alternative would have been more amusing .....ha ha

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
Haha true, but also scary as shes got a wicked streak. She told me to do something earlier and i said (jokeing obviously) dont tell me to do things or ill let all the p regalis loose. To which she replied if you lose anymore ill let the obt loose on your face while you sleep haha

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Haha true, but also scary as shes got a wicked streak. She told me to do something earlier and i said (jokeing obviously) dont tell me to do things or ill let all the p regalis loose. To which she replied if you lose anymore ill let the obt loose on your face while you sleep haha
And I reckon she would too. It's awesome that she knows which one will do the most damage as well tho. You got a good un there.....which I am sure she tells you anyway.... lmao.

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
So am i mate, what could be worse than telling my missus ive lost a p regalis in the house... not finding it until it comes out months later and afew inches bigger lol

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member

U forgot.......
Pissed wife screaming, "this sling just bit me in the assssssss!!!!"

Latest posts