• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My background

regalis

So am I today... When I saw the title of this thread I eagerly clicked on thinking I'd be settling down to a read of your life story and how you got into the hobby lol. Trust me! Smh :rolleyes::D
Hahaha to be honest I just looked at the title before you sent this and thought the same thing! :rolleyes:

regalis

It's all good...I'll probably be stealing some of your ideas soon so cheers for this guide. I'm going to go all Blue Peter and start making stuff haha
No problem. I get some enjoyment knowing I did it myself. I'm always making stuff. Fishing rigs, shark chum, I even machine cut screws, bolts or anything on my lathe lol. (Geek i know).

I have been doing these backgrounds for a few years already as I breed small day geckos. You can go right onto the glass with the expanding foam but if you do it on styrofoam like I do you can always take it out if you want to use the enclosure for a different animal. :)